Monday 14 June 2010

Gucci Again

Well, now we have Gucci and the rats with us. The rats couldn't be more safe! Besides having the guests room all by themselves, Gucci don't pay them any attention, even when they're on my lap. She doesn't even move a single whisker to say they are bothering her sleep. :P

Anywayz, Gucci is going to a new family in about a week time. I really hope to be able to receive news from her when after she's gone because we are quite attached to each other, me and her, so it'll make me feel very happy to know she's happy and well taken care of! =)
There were several home offers for Gucci in the last weeks, but I have refused them all in favour to the one that seemed to be the best one for Gucci.
She'll have a feline brother, as hairy as she is, which is going to be great to improve her social skills! ;)
She will also have a 2 year old boy to squeeze her and cuddle her as she learned to like, hehe

She now not only likes to be cuddled as she even asks for it. Having her on my lap is still a challenge, she doesn't stay long, but she reacts much better now and even purrs.

Brushing haven't improved much, she doesn't really like it, but if I talk nicely to her she doesn't complain much either.

Finally, more photos of beautiful Gucci and a video! =)


















No comments:

Post a Comment